Monday, March 21, 2011

When I grow up..

When I was a kid, I wanted to learn ballet. I said I wanted to be a ballerina when I grew up. Yep, I was the typical 5 year old girl wearing all pink with ribbons on my hair. Very cute indeed. I never got to learn ballet though and I can't remember why. I also said that I wanted to be a veterinarian. I've always loved animals. I had tons of pets growing up. I had hamsters, bunnies, parakeets, doves, a turtle, and I cried over each of their deaths (I hope they're happy in Rainbow Bridge) for weeks. One day as a naive child, I had a brilliant idea to combine both professions. I wanted to become a ballerina veterinarian.


Move over black swan, you've got nothing on me.

  At 20 years old, I believe I'm wise enough to say that this childhood dream of mine is impossible. 
I'd really like to become a crunk marine biologist though.

Crunk marine biologist in the house y'all

No comments:

Post a Comment