Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Finding your talent

They say everyone is good at something. I haven't found what I'm good at yet. I've tried a lot of things, but I just seem to suck at everything.

When I was younger, I enrolled in voice lessons. I can't fucking sing. The sound of my voice triggers convulsions and animal death.

Death by singing

I also tried playing an instrument, the guitar. I enrolled in a class. I loved it at first.

Music maker
I thought I found what I could be good at. All it takes is practice right?
I was wrong.

Cobwebb
I didn't get any better. I was no better my10 year old classmate who could play at his age level.
He's probably so good at it now.

I also tried to bake. I bought ingredients to make the bestest cake evar.
In my head, I would make one of these:

Heavenly
I thought it would be nice to make something that everyone would love and look forward to.

But then again...

Cake from hell
Don't even get me started about sports.

Me and sports

Maybe it is possible to not be good at something.

Nah, I'll keep searching.

For now, I shall brag about my mediocre MS Paint skills.

Look at this bitches

Hah. Better than nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment