Sunday, December 11, 2011

Gifts from Santa


When I was a kid, I would ask Santa for the same thing every year.
A dalmatian.
I believe it was from watching 101 Dalmatians.


Woof woof



I never got a Dalmatian from Santa though.
I guess elves didn't make dogs.



Hammer them heads on the doggies




I still got gifts, but for some reason it was never wrapped.
It was always in a plastic bag with my name on it.
And my name was spelled wrong.





Maybe the elves were excited to take their break so they rushed my gift.





That or my parents don't know my name.





Nah, just kidding.
Everyone knows Santa is real.
(I think I have kid readers)



YAAAAAY!!

Good times.
I still remember my favorite gift from Santa.
It was a pink teddy bear as big as me.



Oh my gosh teddy bear! We're gonna be bestfriends forever!!




Merry Christmas!








No comments:

Post a Comment