Saturday, October 1, 2011

Blackout

In my country, blackouts happen once in a while cause of typhoons.
Well, maybe not once in a while cause an average of 19 typhoons enter the Philippines every year so... Anyway!

Bendy tree


Although I am used to living in the darkness due to the internet, blackouts make me go crazy.






I can't imagine living a life without electricity.
What is there to do?

For the 8 hour period that there was a blackout, this is what happened.



Observe dog 








Emotional rollercoaster







Time well spent.









2 comments:

  1. Kinda like Rapunzel in Tangled. Except without the hair. You should buy some board games.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Question: Does poochie always disappear when a storm is coming?

    I would check the fuse box for doggie paw marks.

    Just saying.

    ReplyDelete